Monday, November 03, 2008

3 months maternity leave


How 3 months just flew I don’t understand. Even though the leave was for my boy – I spent most of me time with my darling. I didn’t want her to feel that mama does not love her anymore or more attention is being given to my boy. I didn’t want her to anytime feel low and insecure so I gave her all the attention she required in those three months. In fact you wont believe my friends kept telling me that what I am doing is not right you hardly spend time with your son – but I had an explanation to give them by saying she needs it most now. I explained that kiele that he is your brother and mama and dada loves both of you dearly. She understood and taken things in a cool manner. She loves her lil brother lots and lots – I m sure its only because I made her feel that both of you are important.

No comments: