Monday, November 03, 2008

Went on For a Week



The same thing went on and on – she would tell me mama you may leave I will go alone and then her tears would flow. This episode went on at least for a week and I would be patiently waiting at the parents waiting room for an hour or so.

I could spend hours at the parents waiting room is only because

I was on maternity leave I had just delivered my baby boy on May 19, 2008 and her school began on June 09, 2008. I could do this for complete three months is only because I was on leave – thanks to my baby boy. I wanted to be by her side at this crucial time of her start of school days. My main goal was that she should love going to school so I would then go to drop her and sit at the waiting room. I would leave my few days old baby boy in my mother’s care and leave for school early. I thought he is small so he will not be really missing me but my daughter yes.. she need me mosst at this time.

No comments: