Monday, November 03, 2008

Kiele’s 2nd day in school


At home itself I prepared her – by saying that you will be making new friends. You will enjoy yourself sitting on all the rides. The teacher is excellent and so on and so forth and last of it I told her that if you cry then mama also will cry – do you want your mama to cry – I took her to school the second day. You guys wont believe what I experienced and what all mothers/parents would want to experience. My darling daughter at the gate itself told me mama you now go home – baby will go to the class alone – you may leave without a tear in her eye but from within she was choked while saying these words and I knew she would burst out crying immediately after she sees me gone. What I thought came true. I said good bye to her and went behind her slowly to check on her. She was sitting and crying in the class but I pretending as though I didn’t see her crying when she came out of the class. At home everybody asked her baby did you cry in school she was like no. this was all done only because she didn’t want to see tears in my eyes. I was so deeply touched you guys wont imagine how I felt like crying after seeing this sweet kind of behaviour.

No comments: