Monday, November 03, 2008

Kiele is now 3 years old


Am back after very long and new things have happened since I last wrote.

My baby doll is now 3 years old. She has started her schooling too. Her first day in school was a terrible sight for me. I cannot get over it till now and don’t think will ever. Not only was she in tears but me too. She started crying and I just could not control myself from crying. Even though it was just for a matter of an hour that she would be in school but yet. I kept telling myself that enough I need to be brave and give her the courage if she sees me crying then what will she be going through. I tried controlling my tears. With great difficulty I bid good bye to her and I knew for sure she would not stop but could not help it had to leave her. For a second in fact I thought I would just take a back home but again that’s not right on my part. How long will this carry on she had to go to school someday if not this year then the next year.

No comments: